Monday, January 21, 2013

Here we go...

I am at the airport waiting on my plane!! I've been promising this for awhile now so here is my info....

To keep in touch: Keep in mind that the mail will take at least 2 weeks to get to me, and I'll be moving around as well. Therefore, your best bet may be to contact me over the internet. Email me at:

 jlkopetic@tlu.edu 

If you send a letter, I promise I'll write you back! And most likely bring you back a cool souvenir, I'm definitely not above bribery. 

Here is my first mailing address. I can receive mail here for the first month, but send it by mid-February.

Jennifer Kopetic
c/o Proyecto Linguistico Quetzalteco
5a Calle, 2-42, Zona 1
Quetzaltenango, Quetzlatenango 
Guatemala

Then, until the end of March my mailing address is:

Jennifer Kopetic
c/o Centro de Educacion Mundial
Apartado Postal 05-181
San Salvador, San Salvador
El Salvador


Aaaaaand then, until May 10:

Jennifer Kopetic 
Centro de Educacion Mundial
Apartado RP-44
Monsenor Lezcano
Managua, Nicaragua


I also have an app so I can text and call over the internet. So, download the app called "Whatsapp" and you can text me on there for free.


Now its time for some coffee....

No comments:

Post a Comment